Friday, February 13, 2015

TOZAN SHEET #8 OCCULT MASTER

I'm writing all these fucking sheets for a reason, [imprint]
The reason is I have become
                                              trans-physical . . .
Like discovering plasma in blood
Dark matter
Antigravity
Sap
      from nectars and essences
      crystal fields of breath
The method   of my mind
White space   infinite


Drink like afuck
Black taoist tea


Oceanic black volcanic power
Unlimited
White fox face, arctica
I cashed in $$$$$ money on esoterica.
Blind symbols you are extremely correct
Correct. What you're doing is correct

Black temple I am serving breakfast to my shadows
Envelopes concealed by bladed veils envelope eternity

Constructed thereby are Your thoughts
                      about That.

//

No comments:

Post a Comment