Friday, February 13, 2015

TOZAN DOES A REDDIT AMA


?????????????????????????

you can't ask me any questions you are the question
i already answered you

you can't decide to do anything you are the doing
the more you resist the more it resists
do you get it
i am the orchid you shoved in your vagina

you heard about weddings and now you want a wedding
THAT'S THE BEGINNING OF THE END

apply that principle to anything
you hear about enlightenment and now you want to be neo from the matrix
except it doesn't work like that
"WANT TO BE" equals "I'M NOT"
when you say BITCH I HV FAT CK
BANG somebody's dresser got knockkd

/

theorize until you die
OR
fuck me and meditate

on the stick of burning eternity i am the only poet left
un-retarded by academic retard scheme
"ladies and gentleman of harvard, I am pleased to announce
we are in phase 4 of the retard scheme, almost everyone
especially poets and zen masters are now
RETARDED AS FUCK
and all spiritual people are now "seekers" which is the auto-
retard programme

everyone is prideful and well-regarded
and utterly retarded
and most women fear the cock
which is how we want it

I am the only one left
I am the only poet claiming fat cack
I am the only fake zen master staring at the moon
It's just me
I'm the only one

That's why my shit is not available at barnes and noble
My shit is not available on Amazon.com
Those are slave places
You have to have come near my cock to suck it
Obv.

I can't make my anti-slave program available to masses
They would all commit suicide
I can't be responsible for genocide
I'm not the anti-hitler
I'm not the anti0stalin
I'm the 0
You give me one dollar and I am the ten zeroes behind it
See what I'm saying
I am the big void that increases your net worth 10,000 percent.
AS LONG AS YOU ACCEPT THE FAT ONE
As long as you're like "ew that's dirty" your brains will run on shit instead of air

Intuition serves and that's why I move in your dreams like an evil parade playing bad music and my outfit RULES all the time.

Because I am the entirety of the wild west and the arctic wastes combined
It's snowing on the Sphinx right now
Do you know who you are?

What are you reading?
4:44 and I can tell you don't care
I'm not even real
I'm some kind of a serum you drank at a party once
I'm a particle, I'm a name you invoke
I'm a non-ego attached to a fatcack you once relished
I'm the villain you hate to ignore
I'm the supermodel who isn't photoshopped and all the magazines are like "ew no"
I refuse to play the game which is why I'm utterly unappealing
The satanic universe finds truth wretched and far too legit
So it's only small cocks and closed crown chakras for the rest of your life I guess
Burn in hell

No comments:

Post a Comment