Friday, February 13, 2015

TOZAN SHEET #36 POEM FOR MILITARY CONTRACTORS

"You can't write poetry on the computer." -Quentin Tarantino

Anti-novelist
Anti-human
Anti-life
Anti-pages.

Drown
This is a progressive drownings
Let it wash over you & over & over
Putrifying literary ideas in the scum of those glossy-page journals wasted toilet paper pulp
Bring me your crinkly brown paper chapbooks with the poets cum smeared in
Bring me arterial plaque

Tozan doing red velvet lines off my macbook in preparation
spilling wine and coffee
And like once a month, semen





Tozan free rides kundalini penis pump 28th st. Fantasia silicone enlightenment lube bulb pineal gland eggshaped liminal rimbaud lightgland inner island

Filtered through a crystal mind or a smoke mind
We cast spells in the ice for a winter

It's gunna take me a minute to get back into this

I'm thinking about Schwarzenegger, how he got into fights every single day when he was juicing, in his heyday


The mechanism of power, and not in a James Hillman kind of way
Not in a Foucault kind of way
In a Remmington shotgun kind of way
In a Rinzai kind of way
Shove a neutron bomb up your ass, burn me at the stake for witchery way

Black herbs and sugar all over me.
I have more in common with military contractors than poets.
Tozan lathering his hands in cedar smoke.
Drinking sake and oil from dead stars.
Purifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment