Friday, February 13, 2015

TOZAN SHEET #19 - FILTHY SEX MAGIC

ZEN MASTER

so i ruined everything, i poisoned everything,
i expose insecurity, i expose vulnerability, i expose weakness,
i expose vacillation of will, weakness of SPIRIT
all drunkards will be burned at the stake
TOZAN insert racial slur here

cut cleanly at NECK
FAGGOT

the real material is dangerous. there's no money in poetry or in my faggot cock.
oh yeah now i'm getting to it.

ZEN MASTER
OCCULT WITCH DOCTOR TOZAN
EYEBALLS DISCONNECTED FROM BRAIN STEM

sit in my ruined hut and squirt.
ormus gold pendant around my neck like a lesbian's strapon

oh, oh, he's talking about sex again, i was taught that sex is dirty
i was taught to repress all my natural urges, i feel angry

waaaaaaa
here
use my cock as a pacifier

No comments:

Post a Comment