Friday, February 13, 2015

TOZAN SHEET #28 - RUMI ON CRACK - DEATH WORSHIP - NANSEN'S CAT









far out there is field
and some other gay shit
 -rumi (abridged)



matching Day of the Dead earrings
y tu mama tambien

chugging cockfighter's ghost out of a sugar skull
ruminating on life and death
penetrating (heh) the heart of the matter

tozan, this is your accountant with RBC Bank, please call me when you get a chance
i would like to discuss the deposit of $1,400,000.00 
i think we should move this to the offshore accounts
i think you should invest in burning plastic

BURN IN HELL
lysol my sugary anus
i flail amongst my zen books for an inspiring passage  
 no rescue was forthcoming.

/

i met raekwon from wu tang clan
still wearin wallabees
we talked about muji
the great fashion divide
i'm streaking the canvas with scarred glass
yawn
there's a cat in my lap
the void is crying
or is it laughing?
it's all suffocation in the end

/
there is a rural zone between cavities
$2 million sotheby's auction the first roll of duct tape ever made
they used actual DUCK
i gotta have it for my first kidnapping
wine sauce
sweet and sour
my bed and barbecue sauce
my fascist art dictatorship and barbecue sauce
you blink knowingly on cue
you were right
honestly
this tastes like chinese mustard

No comments:

Post a Comment