Friday, February 13, 2015

TOZAN SHEET #14 - GIVE UP. YOU CAN'T PLEASE DADDY.

wish poets included a pic of their expression during the writing
Most of these academic fucks make me sick
Cling to these little estuaries because your fossilized karma won't ostracize
Like a gay ostrich scared to fluff his ass-feathers.

Robert Frost and Ginsberg and Whitman and all those fags
Come on
DEAD ALL OF THEM
DEATH URGE

I am the only immortal, poet, fake zen master remaining
My shit is very rare to see like a horned loon
You don't know what a horned loon is?
XACTLY

Taste my bread of the chocolate
Inner sanctum guarded by 12 fossilized gay owls with blade feathers
Make it real.
You drink from the serum of 12 scotches and you wonder why I'm doing plaid cocaine from the INSIDE of my brewery no yeast here

you blame all kinds of forces
huh
i guess you could keep doing that...

doing it like that's kinda not good
i'm the only one
i'm the only one doing anything real
i'm writing this across the street from a wendeys
none of them know the fake zen master is right here
they're like "maybe if I add cheese today or go for the frosty..."
"maybe that'll SAVE ME"

hehehehhehe
from what

/

a good experiment is to drop whatever you're supposedly doing
i did this easily b/c i had this idea like, oh i'll impress daddy
then daddy died
who am i going to impress now
i picked another person but then i had total contempt for that person
so i was like oh right it's just god everywhere
WHAT'S LEFT
=
FAT FUCKING COCK

/

you get up in the morning like "YES I'LL WIN TODAY"
WIN WHAT YOU DUMB FUCKS

I can feel the rushing idiots in the collective energy field
This is why I have a WRATHFUL lethargy
 people look at me like O FUCK
HE'LL GAG ME WITH HIS COCK

yep
i will meditate you to death 

No comments:

Post a Comment