Friday, February 13, 2015

TOZAN SHEET #4 - FUCK ME OR MEDITATE

Fuck me or Meditate

Let's lay everything out. Let's throw it all down like 52 pickup.
"WHOOPS!" let the fucking maids pick it up.
KARMA. It's not what you think, but how.
Assume you are God. #1
Otherwise you're on some slave shit aight?
How many people in your life
Worship you like a god/dezz
Anyone? HELLO SELF WORTH ISSUES

SAMSARA =
ON SOME SLAVE SHIT
Then you try and do something "something"
Then you look for something "out there"
Basically you're getting stuck for $$$$$$$$ but they don't get at the root
Burn at the root of your karma
Fuck me or meditate. Those are your only 2 options.

/
Artists are the closest to god
Because
Once you're enlightened, there is nothing to do, except play with the form.

/
Tantra or just give up

Did u breath consciously today
R U fucking retarded? That's like white belt jutsu
I sit in silence in my parlor.
Yes I have a parlor.
If you don't have a parlor just give up.

I took the dharma name 'Tozan'
Before you ask, it doesn't mean ANYTHING.
Eyes. Crucial portals. Cruicial Crucial.
Gag reflex disconnected, in comes the art juice
Gulp Gulp Gulp
Till you vomit butterflies and concrete
I am way out there
I am not gettable in the conventional sense
I don't have little hungry feelers seeking emotional gratification
My eyes are tuned to a live channel
I have found locations inner that are pure of this static junk
I am invincible because the reflection connection is 100%
I took the dharma test and scored 100%
I'm a rapper so I'm happy to brag about it
Here's Tantra:
It actually goes too 1,000%
But anything over 100 and you get whatever you want
And have no problems.
Flat out.
Read The Dalai Lamas On Tantra
Mullin, Glenn H
Snow Lion, 2013
Read The Tantric Path Of Indestructible Wakefulness
Trungpa, Chögyam
Shambhala, 2013
914 pages
Read The Tao of Wu
RZA (from Wu-Tang BITCH!!!)
Riverhead Books, 2009
You have no idea until you bottom out.
Solitude is preferable.
Hideous in its insightful reticence.
O fuck I spelled that right 1st try!

/

No comments:

Post a Comment