Friday, February 13, 2015

TOZAN SHEET #20 INVINCIBLE LIFE FORCE

for brad warner



I write my Tozan shit in the morning
Before I remember who I am

Daily meditation practice..?
No? ARE YOU FUCKING UP

I think of old people, parental units, diseased people
I think of the lack of life-urge in them
It didn't happen all at once
The zombie state was added to by small bouts of laziness each day
Inertia
Fear is the mind killer

You're adding to it
Or sharpening the blade
Everyday
Everydecision

Cunt full of feta cheese
Cunt full of crab

/

up late my mind goes nervoussssss
it knows ego about to die

up early i take important meetings
it knows it's about to die

cunt full of meatloaf
the star-crossed lovers
keep each other's puke in their wallets

/

deep vision
what is Tozan working on?
i carry around the record of rinzai everywhere
and everywhere i go
people are pressed over my gold jewelry

cunt full of diet coke
i make an excuse and leave the meeting
i have to go write a poem with my own excrement

No comments:

Post a Comment