Friday, February 13, 2015

TOZAN SHEET #34 YOU ARE GOD

"I am a god...

 not the God, I don't think" Phil says, later adding, "Every day I wake up without a scratch on me, not a dent in the fender. I am an immortal."

When Rita remains unconvinced, Phil goes on to explain the entire restaurant's customers and employees names, desires and history, explaining his all-knowing abilities by saying that maybe the real God has just been around so long and that's how "he knows everything."


That's Bill Murray GROUNDHOG DAY BITCHES
WHY DON'T YOU WAKE UP HOLLYWOOD WANTS US TO UNDERSTAND
EGYPTIAN MAGIC

U FUCKS
 


TOZAN OCCULT MANIFESTO ON MANIFESTATION MAGIC
You can have 3 things. Anything more and you're just in a fucking toy store.
Pick 3. If you were going to die today and you wanted to develop those 3
Fearless JACK MOVES.
Bruce Lee: "Get your emotions into it!"
Bruce Frantzis: "Yeah, in other words BECOME A PSYCHOPATH FOR THE WEEKEND."
Dogson: FIGURE IT OUT FOR YOURSELF
Tozan: I NEED MY DICK SHLOPPED
God fuck
I ran out of cookie
I ass-raped a duck
I ass-raped a fish
Everybody sing
Everybody dance
TOZAN
the only fake zen master give u PRIMAL ROMANCE
Bemoan the lack of intellectual curiosities and jewel-encrusted gems
All my friends are made to feel uncomfortable chilling with me in 5 star hotels
What, you don't like opulence?
WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE MY GOLD-SLATHER GODCOK?
Mew mew.
I'm a little cat
CATS DON'T USE CREDIT CARDS TO MY KNOWLEDGE

/

Explore your options
A. Be estranged from your spirit and slagz around in your hell karma
B. GET FUCKING HARD ON IT

I'm doing it
Day in, Day out

Look
I actually do energy work when I wake up
I actually embrace that I'm a God.

No comments:

Post a Comment