Friday, February 13, 2015

TOZAN SHEET #16 YOUR DUMBFUCK JEALOUS LIMITED CONSCIOUSNESS BOYFRIEND

WHAT DOES YOUR BOYFRIEND THINK OF ALL THE COCK IN THESE POEMS
ARE YOU SCARED OF YOUR DUMBFUCK JEALOUS LIMITED CONSCIOUSNESS BOYFRIEND

MAYBE YOU SHOULD OF PICKED A ZEN MASTER
THEN YOU WOULD BE FREE TO DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT
BUT MAYBE YOU WANT TO BE KEPT IN A CAGE AND TREATED LIKE A SLAVE PRISONER


so keep eating
free pastries again biatchhhhhh


Tozan the asshole throughout the ages
Extremly rich and with a $70,000 car
Burning holes in reality all day long
The fakest zen master to hold a fatcak

Make yourself a little fire with jut the ashes of your soul
And sweat out the toxicns
Blue plastic faces

Being not a god is dull as fuck
The game is boring
Maybe people need like 10 more lifetimes
I'm straight
I'm wigged out
I keep really great books and art around me constantly
Whatever I do I go hard on it because I have unlimited chakra

I'm doing my free pastry in the butt
But I just ate part of the napkin accidentally

No comments:

Post a Comment