Friday, February 13, 2015

TOZAN SHEET #33 HOUSTON WE HAVE A BIG COCK

Houston we have a big cock


I'm putting ants in my coffee
Cordyceps and Ants
Star Anise

I can feel the awe building up in my body
The germ of a crystal palace


Magicians make magic happen
& magic happens more
Kybalion: thinks reproduce after their own kind
First my cock gets a little bigger
Than bigger
Then u gag
Tozan is like fresh white linen
That you just had anal sex on.
It's not for me to say where you leave off...
Tozan the Dionysian
Tozan with bronze breasts
Tozan the ormus-fed calf
Tozan with golden thighs
I relax in the tub reading occult manuals
1933 was an excellent year.
Thomas Troward, HERMES--
Bitch have you even been to Egypt?

/
My emerald heft
My strong wooden shaft
My hard bone rod
My genital bookshelf
You find me in the tub, languishing between two pillars of ivory
Comical the root of the Beiber and the French cosmonaut
Dread Roberts (the pirate) and a fellow named longshanks
DO YOU EVEN LONGSHANKS?
"Keep Calm And Longshanks"
EDWARD DE LONGSHANKS

III PRINCESSA OF WALES
Cut the throat while you snob a portion of perfume bottles
From a lively place, coming comically, applying your rosebud nectar
I can see thru wooden and glass partitions
I can see the hard drive partition in your soul
RUN LINUX bitch a faggot taoist linux
Put in the codes just right and U snot out a hexadecimal hieroglyph
shaped like an infinity symbol on crack

dear infinity,
have you been smoking crack?
I lust after your primordial body
love TOZAN

No comments:

Post a Comment