Friday, February 13, 2015

TOZAN SHEET #12 - ARE YOU IMMORTAL YET?

Are you Immortal Yet


Write me something challenging, she sez
Why seek out the fake zen master
I'm the one who meditates tho
It's true that I sit and don't do a thing
It's true I rarely j/o my f/c
It's true I stare at the sun, moon
It's true I drink the nectars essences and dews
It's true. All that shit I sed is true.
Coffee is the laffy-taffy for grown ups, it's addictive
And people's neurotransmitters are all fucked up
I drive a $70,000 car so I park the shit sideways
And I have no license plate
The Bavarian Illuminati regards me as a harmless cream on top
I just need a donut a donut
Why are women scared of being seen as a hole
The hole is in the brain for most of us
I am celibate in the sense that even when I have sex I'm fucking GOD
And when I'm not fucking I'm still being fucked by God
So I guess the fear of being nothing is accurate
But it's nothing all the way down
Or it's Turtles all the way down
Or it's Bavarian Donuts all the way down
Or it's Holes all the way down
Or it's coffees all the way down
Or it's Tozan Sheets all the way down
Down, Down, Down
Read Richard FariƱa's
 Been Down So Long It Looks Like Up To Me
(Random House, 1966)
Read MATRIX WARRIOR
Read POETRY AS INCURRIGLBLE DOGFOOD by Ferlinghetti
Big Red CACK on the front

/

I am an entire city
My poems are sold on the waterfront
Where the gothic steamships dock
Unloading crates of severed heads for Kali's Candied Heds
My bespoke British candy shop in the tourist trap section of my pineal gland.
Come and take your clothes off and straddle me and lower your wet pussy onto my cock.
That's pretty much it.
All of the intellectual stuff is like a poo-poo platter in a bad Chinese restaurant
And you're like "I don't want any of this stuff."
You don't want the savory sugared pork sticks
Or the deep fried tofu crab in cream cheese
Or the gluten-sheathed pork and veggie cud potstickers dipped in GMO soysauce
And you don't want the rice pork dim sum dumplings
And the rice comes from a bleach vat in Shanghai
YOU WANT TO BE FUCKED BY GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment