Friday, February 13, 2015

the meaning of TOZAN

have taken the dharma name "TOZAN" which means nothing so you can stop thinking about it.

If you're bored break up with your boyfriend and come fuck me, I guarantee you it would be interesting.
Stop going to spiritual gatherings, if you're going to pay money get somebody from taskrabbit to bake you a cake or paint your bedroom orange. Here is the only problem with going to shit like that, it's like telling your subconcious you aren't at the highest possible level of evolution.

My music is going great & etc etc i won at life etc.

Increasingly breaking the habit of living with any kind of limitation whatsoever, I think for me for my personal lifestyle the only sin is conceiving of rules or limitations. When I operate outside of that it's creativity non-stop with no judgement on anything.

Studying Picasso a lot, or looking at his eyes anyway. He quit art school furious with establishment & with his father and he would look at other successful artists and get so furious and enraged and he was competitive. He knew within himself a dragon lived there so he woke up and painted 3 masterpieces before breakfast. It was easy for him b/c he didn't think "is this a masterpice" he thought "IMA LAY MY FUCKING COCK DOWN BIATCH*******************) and then he went and fucked gertrude stein or 7 ballarinas or whatever. He had a Dauschhund he named lump.

Spirituality is the study of the force behind the thing. I look at Picasso and I meditate on his animating energy, the force that drove him. I do sungazing and think what dimension is the sun EMANATING FROM that's where you DL the information from. ETC. That's why "reality is a dream" "maya" etc it's that the world is in things behind things. YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK

<<XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
3X's
I'm good in bed and I have stamina.

-Tozan

No comments:

Post a Comment